Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flying Lotus - Studio Discography & Pattern+Grid World


Genre: Electronic
About: "Being the great-nephew of Alice Coltrane, John Coltrane's wife, Ellison comes from a musical heritage about which he says: “My greatest influences are my family, I’m lucky to have been around so many accomplished musicians.” When discussing the sources of his imagination and inspiration, he explains that : “I see these tracks as little short films that play in my head… I have this beautiful lemon tree in my backyard, and on a sunny day the light shines through. Little things like that inspire me"
Sounds Like: Teebs, Ras G, Hudson Mohawke
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1983 (2006)

Experience

Los Angeles (2008)

Experience

Cosmogramma (May 3rd, 2010)

Experience

Pattern+Grid World (September 20th, 2010)

Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment